dress: H&M // belt: Joe Fresh // shoes: Dolce Vita // bracelets: DIY // ring: Top Shop
- At just over 19 weeks, le bebe is now the size of a mango. Is it weird that I'm picturing Chris Kattan dancing around in there?
- People keep asking me how I got the ultrasound technician to tell us Cosmo's gender. The answer is that I pressured her into it.
- Speaking of technicians, every single one refers to Alex as 'my husband'. Even when I was at physiotherapy this week (for my busted knee), when the physiotherapist found out I was pregnant his response was, "oh, ok. So you're married then". I do not correct these people. Congratulations Alex, we are now married.
- I do not have a place to give birth. Mount Sinai (where I was supposed to go) has too many women popping them out at the time that I am going to be having the little mango. I'm waiting to hear back from Sunnybrook, but right now it looks like I could be having my baby at the side of the road somewhere. No big deal.
- According to my friend from school, I do not look pregnant, I just "look like I've had a big lunch". Hence me constantly doing the "look at my belly, I'm pregnant" pose featured in picture #2.
- I have yet to have any food aversions, but after Alex has been cooking weird meet in the crock pot for the last 12 hours, I'm pretty sure one is about to develop.
- My bump looks larger at night, but that's just because I am extremely gassy at night. Sorry Alex...
- I haven't felt any little kicks, punches or somersaults yet. Come on child, show me you're in there!